The health of our gut plays a vital role in our overall health and wellbeing. It impacts our hormones, immune system, mental and cognitive health, digestion, levels of inflammation, how our skin looks and so much more.
In this workshop we’ll cover:
- What is the gut microbiome and why is it so important?
- Bloating, SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth)
- How our gut health affects our hormones
- The danger of restrictive diets on the gut microbiome
- The impact of Stress and Lifestyle behaviours on gut health
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- What are the best foods to diversify your gut microbiome
- Practical strategies to improve gut health
- How to get the family on board to eating more nourishing foods