Welcome to elevate women's health
Hello and welcome!
I’m Deidré van Breda, a Certified Women’s Health Coach, specialised in women’s hormones and functional nutrition.
My mission is to empower women to take control of their health and hormones, so they can feel great, show up their best and live the life they want, without having to put up with disruptive symptoms.
Living with challenging hormone and gut-related symptoms was once an ever-present reality for me. By my late 30’s, my health quickly began to unravel, and my symptoms became debilitating. I knew I had to change my approach to healthcare, so I began searching for answers. I was blessed to find a supportive healthcare team and together with their help and a change in diet and lifestyle, I finally found healing and relief.
I learnt of the incredible power that our diet and lifestyle choices have on our hormones and health. Everything we eat and do impacts our health and hormones, at any age! Our choices can lead us closer to or further from feeling our best.
My experience was the motivation behind my studies in functional nutrition and health coaching. I realised that our current medical system and modern way of living doesn’t often support our distinct female physiology. Far too many women and teenage girls are suffering with uncomfortable, disruptive symptoms all the time, and being led to believe that that’s “normal” and just part of being female. All too often, we’re told that pharmaceutical drugs and medical procedures are our only hope. This belief needs to change. Women deserve better!
Women deserve to know how they can best support their hormones and health. As a women’s health coach, I am committed to filling this educational gap, and providing women with the support, skills, and tools they need to finally take control of their health and hormones and get back to feeling their best, now and in the years to come.
I offer both individual health coaching and group workshops.
Health coaching looks like us journeying together. I will empower, guide, and support you to find your own unique path to healing your symptoms through a holistic, full-body approach. I believe in collaborating with your healthcare team to optimize your health journey.
My special coaching areas include
- addressing a wide variety of hormone and period problems, including PMS, irregular periods, PCOS, endometriosis, painful & heavy periods, missing periods and many more, without the use of hormonal contraceptives.
- Supporting women to navigate the transition through Perimenopause and Menopause, helping them understand the options available to improve sleep, manage weight gain, reduce hot flushes and mood swings, improve libido, sexual and pelvic health.
- Improving women’s gut health because our gut health has a profound impact on every aspect of our health – our immune, hormone, mental and physical health.
My specialist education includes:
- Women’s Health Coaching Certification | IWHI (Integrative Women’s Health Institute)
- Functional Nutrition for Women | IWHI
- Endometriosis and Chronic Pelvic Pain Certificate Program | IWHI
- Perimenopause and Menopause Certificate Program | IWHI
- Women’s Hormone Health Certification | Institute for Menstrual Health
- Certificate in Functional Nutrition | The Nutrition Academy
I am a Professional Member of HCANZA (Health Coaches Australia & New Zealand Association)